Monday, June 8, 2009

A Pre-K Graduation and a Juggler


Friday 6/5/09: Joey Graduates Pre-K





Sunday 6/7/09 - At the Fair with Ryan the Daredevil!


A Graduation, YouTube and a Fair!

Friday - Joey Graduates Pre-K


It was a very busy weekend at the House of Hud as I like to call it. Friday we celebrated the graduation of our son Joey from Pre-K. This is the second year we have had one of these graduation events and I can tell you that it is quite the emotional experience even though the kid is only 5 years old. Joey was looking and acting very much like the graduate especially when his name was called for him to get his "diploma" and his eyes beamed with pride as everyone clapped for him. I caught myself with a slight tear so happy and proud of my little guy. You always hear your parents tell you when your kids are babies that the time does fly and I can tell you that the past 6 years have flown by since Ryan and Joey were born.


Saturday - Greg is watching the D-Day Ceremony on FOX and catches the Gordon Brown Screw-up and alerts the Drudge Report!

So Saturday afternoon I am at home watching the kids yell and scream at me all day while my wife has a "Girls Day Out" and I decide to watch the D-Day Ceremonies on FOX News. This is when the Prime Minister of England Comes on and is giving a pretty moving speech. Next thing you know he calls Omaha Beach......OBAMA BEACH!!!!! OHH MYYYY GOODNESS!!! I quickly hit the replay on the DVR and video this to post it to YouTube. I also write and alert the Drudge Report and within minutes he has a link to my video and headlines this all day Saturday on Drudge! A short time later he find a clean version of the recording but the damage was done to poor old Gordan Brown. My video is one of the most watched news videos in England and France on Saturday and Sunday per YouTube statistics and the screw-up gains worldwide attention!


Sunday at the Fair - Fried Twinkee!!!!

Sunday we took the kids to the South Riding Fair! This was interesting. When you say fair you might as well add in the words HEAT, SMELLY ARMPITS and SHADY VENDOR PEOPLE all as part of the Fair experience. Above is a vendor who was selling food that one would regret eating years later when you are called in for the triple bypass!

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment