Friday, May 22, 2009

My Son Saw GOD and He was Wearing a Pink Shirt



My Son Saw God Today and He Was Wearing a PINK Shirt!




It has been a long week at the House of Hud! The week started with the Springsteen concert and it is ending with our youngest son proclaiming to my wife, "I saw GOD today mommy and he was wearing a PINK shirt!"




What is the world is going on at daycare? What are they giving my kids to drink?




I looked on the internet to see what the meaning might be regarding GOD wearing a pink shirt and could not find anything. Maybe this is GOD's way of telling my wife and I that it is time that we take our kids to church to learn about GOD.


Heck, when I was a kid I would remember going to the doctors office and they would have those big, thick books about the big guy on the table and that is where I would get my Godly education. Poor Joey, is his version of GOD a well dressed dude who shops at The Gap and purchases Pink summer shirts?


Looks like it is going to be an interesting 3 day weekend at the House of Hud!




1 comment:

  1. I am LOL, Greg! The pictures make it! Thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete